Wednesday 30 January 2013

Home Poster - Meg


This is my first attempt at making a poster. I have never used photoshop before so it's all new to me.

As we don't have a picture of Dani's house, i used one which I found on Google Images. As this is just a draft it didn't really matter, and just gives you the idea that the house is the backdrop to show the setting.
I also found the group photo of our media group, and cropped out Curtis and Dani and put them at either side of the frame. In the real poster we will use different pictures so they are wearing their right clothes, and they will have different facial expressions.
I added a few extras, such as the credit block and the Dolby Digital logo. This is to give us an idea of where they will go in the real poster and make it look more professional.
The font of the title will have to be changed because I used the most basic font I could find so that it would fit on the balcony. This was all done through photoshop, and when we come to decide the real photo, I think aspects of this one will go into the final piece.

1 comment:

  1. Good effort although you could have taken a still from the film to use as your rough this looks like a very American house. I think you need to add some element of the tension developed in the film this makes the film look like a love story. Make sure the others get their drafts uploaded and decide which one and whom will develop it, you will get the brief for the review tomorrow. Evaluation will be over half term then thats it

    ReplyDelete